Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Yeya's Yoga a-go-go...Six days after Surgery

Daniela's friend Liz arrived at noon, eager for a play-date with her convalescing comrade. Liz brought the lavender yoga mat, and a bag of pistachios. They traded stories with an enthusiasm reserved for young boys bartering baseball cards in the playground. They laughed and giggled like adolescent maidens scouring a Judy Blume novel for details of teenage sexuality. They also turned a fragment of our bedroom into a provisional yoga studio. I made eye contact with Daniela and paused. She smiled, and then added "Yes, you can take pictures for your blog." Here is the slideshow:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so impressed with the quality of the yoga pose. This morning I was just outside your door doing my excercises in the park. I like the thought of Daniela inside doing her yoga.

All our love,

Hannah, Lawrence, Muriel and Isaac