Friday, May 23, 2008

Halogen (Blue) Headlights

She unveiled at approximately 1730 hrs shedding the complimentary surgical brazier and pillow-sized gauze pads. Her review was delicately deferred...accented by aping glances in the mirror. She wasn't sure.... (I was impressed by the symmetry and shape.) She complained, about lift and slope. I told her she just needed to make their acquaintance, perhaps even take them out for a spin, sushi perhaps. She smiled, so we did.

Hours later, she is asleep and I'm typing...still in awe at the prowess of those plastic surgeons. And, I am still processing Daniela's reluctance to celebrate her silicone. She seems indignant, unwilling to compartmentalize the silicone end game from its genealogy.

Here are seven images, life with the silicone seedlings.... (As usual, you can click here and walk through the synthetic garden at your own pace.)

1 comment:

Motownrunner said...

I can't believe how vibrant those sushi colors are!! Congrats to Daniela for a successful op. I can't wait to see you guys in DC. It looks like it's a go for me. Now I have to convince Elisa... The date is Sept. 14. Saludos a todos. Have a good memorial day weekend. Margara